The Following Are the Steps I take to Get a Home Sold… the “Pro-Active Approach”
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Create a Virtual Tour of your property and submit it to the Multiple Listing Service and all applicable web sites.
- Place your listing and Virtual Tour on my personal web site (AlBrucker.com), company web site (BHHSPro.com), in addition to being syndicated to 57 real estate web sites.
- Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email an eCard to the top agents in the marketplace. Berkshire Hathaway’s innovative eCard system helps me to keep your property in front of local agents and prospects.
- Enroll your home in Berkshire Hathaway’s Online Seller Advantage – it will receive a Featured status on Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty and you will receive a weekly email detailing the activity in your specific market relating to your property.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign. Berkshire Hathaway’s sign is one of the most widely recognized worldwide!
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Follow-up with the sales people who have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations…to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- As all properties are unique, I will custom tailor a marketing plan to suit you specific property.
Al Brucker, REALTOR®